Our baby girl is here (and we couldn't be happier)!
Our original description is now the story of our life: "Preparing for the joys of parenthood: spit up, poopy diapers, no sleep, and all the rest. We can't wait to meet our little one!"
Wow! What a beautiful little girl! She is so alert is some of them. I especially love the one with mamma and baby skin to skin, and Adam holding his little daughter. Thanks for getting these pictures on so fast! Love to all of you! Aunt Dee & Uncle Tom
Congratulation guys!!! She is AWESOME. Just plain adorable...she will look so cute in all these clothes I have been saving for her....so glad she's a she.........love you both Sam and Jon
She is absolutely gorgeous! She is the most precious Christmas gift you could receive. Thank you for sharing her photos with us. By the way, I really like her name :)
4 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful little girl! She is so alert is some of them. I especially love the one with mamma and baby skin to skin, and Adam holding his little daughter. Thanks for getting these pictures on so fast!
Love to all of you!
Aunt Dee & Uncle Tom
Congratulation guys!!! She is AWESOME. Just plain adorable...she will look so cute in all these clothes I have been saving for her....so glad she's a she.........love you both Sam and Jon
She is absolutely gorgeous! She is the most precious Christmas gift you could receive. Thank you for sharing her photos with us. By the way, I really like her name :)
My gorgeous niece. How lucky am I to be able to look at such a beautiful face for the rest of my days.
Love Auntie Anna
Post a Comment