5.27.2009

Funny Story

I have to give some background information on this story first: lately Naomi has a facination with putting things (any and everything she touches) in her mouth. She also likes to take her pacifier in and out of her mouth, but hasn't quite mastered putting it back in her mouth the right way...sometimes she puts it back in crooked, or backwards, etc.

Anyways...Adam was home with Naomi today and called me today while I was at work. He was trying to get our kitchen floor (some Pergo) down and was going back and forth from the house to the garage to make cuts on some of the flooring pieces. Naomi was in her swing.

He was out in the garage when all of the sudden he heard Naomi SCREAMING. He ran inside all alarmed and found her in her swing with her pacifier in her mouth sideways...STUCK. Her mouth was stuck opened with the plastic part of the pacifier lodged in there...and she was T-I-C-K-E-D! Poor little gal.

No comments: