4.15.2009

She's A Growing Girl

My baby girl is now just 9 days shy of 4 months. Last time I weighed her a little over a week ago she was 12 1/4 lbs and she is getting too tall for her Pack 'n' Play changing table. I know people tried to "warn" me as to how quickly this would all happen, but there's just no preparing for it!
I mentioned that she was cooing a while back. I don't remember if I mentioned her spit bubble phase or not, but she did that for a while INSTEAD of cooing (apparently it's either one or the other). Now she's in the "delighted squealing" phase...so no more cooing or bubble blowing, she just squeals, repeatedly whether she is happy or sad. It's really quite comical!

Naomi now has a new baby cousin! RaeAnn Marie was just born (a week ago tomorrow) to Adam's brother and his wife. I'm so excited that Naomi will have a cousin her age to grow up and play with! Very fun.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What cute cousins!!!! They will be best friends! Time flies!