2.26.2009

My, How Time Flies

Naomi had her 2 month (2 MONTH!!!) checkup today. TWO MONTHS. Wow, that really flew by... She's over 10 lbs now too. Sheesh. 10 lbs 7 oz which puts her in the 50th percentile for weight. She was 23 inches long, putting her in the 90th percentile for height. She's a tall one. Seriously though, I'd love to know just how significant all these "percentile" statistics are when these kids are adults. Just because she's in the 90th percentile for height NOW does that necessarily mean she'll be tall? I don't think so...I'm wondering what the big deal is with the percentile thing, and yet each time I take her to the doctor, I am surprisingly interested in this information. Strange.

Rain rain go away. I went to get groceries today, and when I was finished shopping it was pouring outside. Nothing like a 33 degree downpour that you have load and unload groceries in. Yippee. Then, being the genius that I am, I opened the driver's door to put my purse in...left the door OPEN, and went to the backseat on the other side of the car to load groceries. I had to sit in a puddle the whole way home thanks to that move.

Alright, here are some pictures of the little cutie:






Naomi waving "bye-bye"!






2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a big girl!

I don't think the percentiles mean anything for when they are adults... I think it is just to compare them to their peers. (Addie was like in the 1% for weight when she was 1, and now she is 5-10 I think)

I almost did the same thing with the groceries the other day!

edie & ella said...

The time does fly by....we are having a FIRST birthday in 12 days.....unreal!!!
I am glad to see Naomi looking so adorable in all her duds!!! She is pretty stylish.......
Thanks for the update...she is a cute one.......an already so smart....waving bye bye!!!