11.12.2008

My First Official Complaint

Nosebleeds. Gushing nosebleeds that last forever. There, I have an official complaint about pregnancy (well, I guess morning sickness was technically an official complaint too). I roll over in bed, my nose starts bleeding. I'm taking a shower, you guessed it, nosebleed. I blink a little too hard...bloody nose (ok, slight exaggeration, but everything seems to be a catalyst at this point!). And it's not like a five-minute-pinch-your-nose-and-it's-done situation. Noooo, it's more of a pinch-your-nose-until-it's-THROBBING-and-deformed-and-your-fingers-are-aching situation. Rock on.

Ok, enough of that grossness.

We are really progressing with the house. We have a security system lined up, window coverings will be ordered today, we are getting a pitbull (haha, gotcha...but we have tossed around the idea of a dog). Aside from thoooose updates there are the general house fixups that we (mostly Adam, let's be honest) have been working on. I am working on ORGANIZING and tidying, a constant job as we move from room to room with renovations. Adam finished our hallways; the insides of the closets, the walls, ceiling, and trimwork. It looks awesome. Now we/he is working on the family room (painting). That's getting there. Then there's the wood floor to refinish (just a small area), and then, DRUM ROLL PLEASE...THE BABY ROOM!!! I'll am so excited to see that completed. I think once that happens, I'll be feeling more ready for this child to come on out and meet us.

1 comment:

edie & ella said...

This is about the point in my pregnancy when I started feeling like I had things I wanted to complain about...so complain away!!! The nosebleeds sound terrible...messy!!! Hang in there...you look amazing by the way!!! I miss being pregnant...bad back and all.....it's precious!!!