28 Weeks, 3 Days...
People ask me every day "How are you feeling?" Well, my answer remains the same, "I feel great!" Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester and still feeling just dandy, I can't help but feel even more blessed. I mean, believe me, I KNOW I've had an easy pregnancy thus far and I am incredibly thankful and appreciative of that. It's funny though, because this past week alone I've noticed much more awkwardness, difficulty bending, shortness of breath, slight aches and pains, and DEFINITELY I have been more tired. The whole awkward / difficulty bending thing ties in really nicely with the whole "clumsier when pregnant" bit. It means that I, Erin, drop more things (who knew it was possible to be even clumsier than I normally am?!). Now when I drop things, I actually stop to think about if they are actually WORTH picking up. I get the feeling there won't be much worth picking up in a month or two, when I'm bigger than a house...maybe a $100 bill or something...I think that's what it may take at that point.
Last night I fell. Don't freak out, everybody is fine! I stepped out of bed and onto a pillow on the floor...a pillow on my WOOD floor. The pillow slid and so did I...slamming, SLAMMING my shoulder into the night stand and landing on both knees on the floor...again, my WOOD floor. Ouch. I did the whole "hurts so bad all I can do is laugh," thing. Fun stuff!
Alright, now here are our latest baby pictures!!
I love this cute little foot!

Not even 3 pounds yet and it already looks squishy in there!

"Where's the baby? THERE HE IS!" -Ice Age

Cute little profile:

Adam thinks baby has his nose...what do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment