I've been feeling the baby move for a little while now, but it is still such an amazing reminder of the little life growing inside there every time I feel it. I absolutely love it!
Our baby girl is here (and we couldn't be happier)! Our original description is now the story of our life: "Preparing for the joys of parenthood: spit up, poopy diapers, no sleep, and all the rest. We can't wait to meet our little one!"
8.24.2008
Our Little Olympic Hopeful
After not moving much yesterday or the day before, the baby decided it wanted to be an Olympic gymnast today. Adam and I were in the car, and all of the sudden I felt the baby do what I can only imagine was a full on flip. Until that point, I'd just felt little pokes and prods, and a couple of harder kicks. I exclaimed "Whoa!" and put my hand on my belly. Adam asked, "Is the baby moving? I want to feel!" and put his hand on my belly. Sure enough, the baby flipped again, enough for Adam to feel it too; a couple of good hard nudges right in a row. His eyes just lit up and he said "Wow! Was that the baby?! I felt it!" We just sat there laughing with excitement and waiting for more movement, with his hand on my belly, and my hand on his. I'd have to say it was the highlight of the day for both of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment